January Newsletter 2023Date Published: 7 March 2023
A New Year is here and we couldn’t be more excited for this years already jam packed schedule.
Our face-to-face training is filling up fast so be sure to book your accredited medication training ASAP to avoid disappointment. In other news, we have our AIT Team reunion this month, where our talented pharmacists from all over the country will reunite for the first time in a LONG time! YAY!
As ever, we are always one email, phone call or message away. Please get in touch to see how, when and where we can help you!
AIT is with you every step of the way
New Year, Good Habits
- Always keep medication secure
- Keep storage areas clean & tidy
- Check MAR charts/stock levels/expiry dates before monthly ordering and make sure to rotate stock to minimise waste
- Do not dispose of unused medication at the end of a cycle unless discontinued or reached it’s expiry date – carry over and enter the quantity on the MAR chart.
- Do not allow discontinued/expired items to build up – document & return as per your medication policy.
♥ Thank You!♥
We wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who supported us on our charity Santa fun run in December. We had a great time and managed to raise £150 for Hope House Essex